Affliction is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Affliction Skill Information in Alaloth
Affliction is an active ability that severely debilitates your opponents' ability to perform actions in combat. It also deals damage when the enemies enter the AoE.
- Effect: Creates a field around yourself that lasts for 10 seconds. When an enemy enters the field, they suffer 130 Magic Damage and their Stamina Cost is increased by 130.
50 Stamina | 15 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Affliction in Alaloth
- Affliction can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Affliction is found under the Way of Gods Skill Tree, under the Necromancer Profession category.
Affliction Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Affliction to be added.
Affliction Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Affliction go here.