|Category||Way of Arms|
|Description||Shoot an arrow that deals 135 Physical Damage to every enemy it hits. The arrow pierces through the enemy and bounces to the nearest one in a small rage. It can't hit the same enemy twice. Can't be used if the target is at 3 meters or less from you.|
Arrowchain is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Arrowchain Skill Information in Alaloth
Arrowchain is an active ability that can hit multiple enemies within a small area, dealing moderate damage.
- Effect: Shoot an arrow that deals 135 Physical Damage to every enemy it hits. The arrow pierces through the enemy and bounces to the nearest one in a small range. It can't hit the same enemy twice. Can't be used if the target is at 3 meters or less from you.
35 Stamina | 10 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Arrowchain in Alaloth
- Arrowchain can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Arrowchain is found under the Way of Arms Skill Tree, under the Marksman Profession category.
Arrowchain Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Arrowchain to be added.
Arrowchain Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Arrowchain go here.