|Type||Defensive Secondary Stat|
|Effect||Reduces the chance of being afflicted with the Bleed effect.|
Bleed Resistance is a Stat in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out combat. Bleed Resistance is a defensive stat.
Bleed Resistance Stat Information in Alaloth
- Bleed Resistance is a defensive stat that reduces the chance of being afflicted with the Bleed effect. The higher the stat, the less likely you are to be affected by attacks with the Bleed property.
How to increase the Bleed Resistance Stat in Alaloth
Bleed Resistance can be increased a number of ways:
- Unlocking the Stoneskin Trait provides a passive +30% Bleed Resistance bonus. This can be done by spending one Trait Point on it after leveling up.
- Some Weapons, Armor and Accessories provide a boost to your Bleed Resistance.
- The Rage skill grants a 50% boost to your Bleed Resistance for the effect duration.
- Certain Consumables and Cooked Dishes also provide a boost to your Bleed Resistance temporarily.
Bleed Resistance Stat Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for the Bleed Resistance Stat go here.