Bless is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Bless Skill Information in Alaloth
Bless is an active ability that buffs the entire party's damage capabilities.
- Effect: A blessing that increases the caster and allies' Physical Damage by 25% and Critical Probability by 10% for 10 seconds.
30 Stamina | 16 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Bless in Alaloth
- Bless can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Bless is found under the Way of Gods Skill Tree, under the Templar Profession category.
Bless Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Bless to be added.
Bless Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Bless go here.