Charge is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Charge Skill Information in Alaloth
Charge is an active ability which inflicts damage to multiple enemies and has a chance to stun targets hit, depending on enemy size.
- Effect: Rush at incredible speed, inflicting 75 Magic Damage to every enemy in your path. It also applies a 50% Stun Probability on small enemies, 30% on medium enemies and 10% on large enemies.
40 Stamina | 5 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Charge in Alaloth
- Charge can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Charge is found in the Way of Arms Skill Tree, under the Warlord Profession category.
Charge Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Charge to be added.
Charge Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Charge go here.