Cloudkill is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Cloudkill Skill Information in Alaloth
Cloudkill is an active ability that releases an AoE that can inflict poison on multiple targets, making it ideal for large fights.
- Effect: Unleashes a poison cloud around you. Every enemy inside will suffer a 40% Poison Probability every 1 second. The cloud lasts for 10 seconds.
30 Stamina | 16 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Cloudkill in Alaloth
- Cloudkill can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Cloudkill is found under the Way of Nature Skill Tree, under the Arcanist Profession category.
Cloudkill Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Cloudkill to be added.
Cloudkill Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Cloudkill go here.