|Type||Offensive Secondary Stat|
|Effect||Grants a chance for attacks to inflict the Confusion status effect.|
Confusion Probability is a Stat in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out combat. Confusion Probability is an offensive stat that determines the chance for attacks to inflict the Confusion effect.
Confusion Probability Stat Information in Alaloth
- Confusion Probability grants a chance for attacks to inflict the Confusion status effect on opponents hit. The higher the stat, the greater the chance for this to occur.
- Confusion effect to be added.
How to increase the Confusion Probability Stat in Alaloth
Confusion Probability can be increased a number of ways:
- Choosing Xis as your Deity of Worship during Character Creation provides a passive boost to your Confusion Probability.
- Some Weapons, Armor and Accessories provide a boost to your Confusion Probability.
Confusion Probability Stat Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for the Confusion Probability Stat go here.
|All Stats in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms|