Consecration is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Consecration Skill Information in Alaloth
Consecration is an active ability that increases the damage enemies take as long as they are in the AoE. This ability pairs well with high damage and multitarget skills that fit within the area.
- Effect: Create a field where every enemy inside suffers Physical Damage and Magic Damage increases of 45%. The field lasts for 12 seconds.
25 Stamina | 15 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Consecration in Alaloth
- Consecration can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Consecration is found under the Way of Gods Skill Tree, under the Templar Profession category.
Consecration Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Consecration to be added.
Consecration Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Consecration go here.