Curse is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Curse Skill Information in Alaloth
Curse is an active ability that deals damage over time and lowers enemy resistances. It has a low cooldown which allows you to refresh it on particularly tough opponents, or cast it on multiple enemies.
- Effect: The enemy struck with the curse suffers 30 Magic Damage every second for 10 seconds. For the duration of the curse, the afflicted resistances are decreased by 10.
30 Stamina | 5 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Curse in Alaloth
- Curse can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Curse is found under the Way of Gods Skill Tree, under the Necromancer Profession category.
Curse Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Curse to be added.
Curse Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Curse go here.