Disruption Field is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Disruption Field Skill Information in Alaloth
Disruption Field is an active ability that cripples enemies, slowing their movement speed within its AoE. This skill is ideal for builds that include ranged abilities.
- Effect: Creates a field around you that reduces small and medium enemies' Movement Speed by 50%. The area lasts for 14 seconds.
20 Stamina | 20 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Disruption Field in Alaloth
- Disruption Field can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Disruption Field is found under the Way of Nature Skill Tree, under the Arcanist Profession category.
Disruption Field Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Disruption Field to be added.
Disruption Field Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Disruption Field go here.