Divine Shield is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Divine Shield Skill Information in Alaloth
Divine Shield is an active ability that completely negates physical damage. Its high stamina cost and cooldown makes it an emergency skill that shows its value when used in critical situations.
- Effect: Makes the caster completely immune to Physical Damage for 6 seconds.
50 Stamina | 40 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Divine Shield in Alaloth
- Divine Shield can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Divine Shield is found under the Way of Gods Skill Tree, under the Templar Profession category.
Divine Shield Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Divine Shield to be added.
Divine Shield Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Divine Shield go here.