Earthquake is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Earthquake Skill Information in Alaloth
Earthquake is an active ability that deals damage in a medium radius around you. Ideal for multitarget situations.
- Effect: Creates a small earthquake in the area around you, inflicting 230 Magic Damage and applies Knockdown to small and medium-sized enemies.
35 Stamina | 7 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Earthquake in Alaloth
- Earthquake can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Earthquake is found under the Way of Nature Skill Tree, under the Elementalist Profession category.
Earthquake Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Earthquake to be added.
Earthquake Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Earthquake go here.