Fire Blast is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Fire Blast Skill Information in Alaloth
Fire Blast is an active ability that deals two instances of damage and can hit multiple opponents. It has a high stamina cost which it makes up for with sheer damage capability and it can also inflict the Burn status on enemies, dealing further damage over a short duration.
- Effect: A dragon rises from the ground and strikes the target for 100 Magic Damage. It then slams the ground, hitting the area for an additional 100 Magic Damage and a 60% Fire Probability on the enemy.
40 Stamina | 9 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Fire Blast in Alaloth
- Fire Blast can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Fire Blast is found under the Way of Nature Skill Tree, under the Elementalist Profession category.
Fire Blast Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Fire Blast to be added.
Fire Blast Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Fire Blast go here.