Heal Wounds is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Heal Wounds Skill Information in Alaloth
Heal Wounds is an active ability that recovers health for yourself any any party members within range.
- Effect: Heal yourself and your allies (except familiars) for 700 Health in a range of 7 meters from your position. Can be used only 3 times per fighting area
45 Stamina | 20 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Heal Wounds in Alaloth
- Heal Wounds can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Heal Wounds is found under the Way of Gods Skill Tree, under the Cleric Profession category.
Heal Wounds Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Heal Wounds to be added.
Heal Wounds Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Heal Wounds go here.