Holy Fire is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Holy Fire Skill Information in Alaloth
Holy Fire is an active ability that deals a very good amount of damage for its very low stamina cost and cooldown.
- Effect: Shoots a sacred bolt that inflicts 130 Magic Damage to the enemy if it hits. The damage is increased 300% if the target is of an undead type.
15 Stamina | 3 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Holy Fire in Alaloth
- Holy Fire can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Holy Fire is found under the Way of Gods Skill Tree, under the Templar Profession category.
Holy Fire Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Holy Fire to be added.
Holy Fire Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Holy Fire go here.