|Type||Defensive Secondary Stat|
|Effect||Reduces the chance of being afflicted with the Freeze effect.|
Ice Resistance is a Stat in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out combat. Ice Resistance is a defensive stat.
Ice Resistance Stat Information in Alaloth
- Ice Resistance is a defensive stat that reduces the chance of being afflicted with the Freeze effect. The higher the stat, the less likely you are to be affected by attacks with the Freeze property.
How to increase the Ice Resistance Stat in Alaloth
Ice Resistance can be increased a number of ways:
- Choosing the Dwarves as your Race during Character Creation provides a passive +10% boost to your Ice Resistance.
- Some Weapons, Armor and Accessories provide a boost to your Ice Resistance.
- The Rage skill grants a 50% boost to your Ice Resistance for the effect duration. The Elemental Aegis skill grants 100% increased Ice Resistance for the effect duration.
- Certain Consumables and Cooked Dishes also provide a boost to your Ice Resistance temporarily.
Ice Resistance Stat Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for the Ice Resistance Stat go here.