Last Stand is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Last Stand Skill Information in Alaloth
Last Stand is an active ability that acts as an emergency heal. It has one charge per Fighting Area but will heal you to full.
- Effect: Heals you by 100% of your current Max Health and removes the Bleed and Poison conditions. Can be used only 1 time per Fighting Area.
5 Stamina | 0 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Last Stand in Alaloth
- Last Stand can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Last Stand is found under the Way of Arms Skill Tree, under the Guardian Profession category.
Last Stand Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Last Stand to be added.
Last Stand Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Last Stand go here.