|Effect||Increases movement speed while navigating the World Map.|
Map Speed is a Stat in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out combat. Map Speed is a misc stat related to traversing the World Map.
Map Speed Stat Information in Alaloth
- Map Speed is a stat that increases the player's movement speed while navigating the World Map.
- The Map Speed stat can be followed by a terrain type. For example, Map Speed - Field. This indicates increased movement speed while on that specific terrain.
How to increase the Map Speed Stat in Alaloth
Map Speed Stat can be improved a number of ways:
- Unlocking the Rider Trait provides a passive +30% Mount Speed Increase bonus (essentially means Map Speed). This can be done by spending one Trait Point on it after leveling up. This applies as a general speed boost on any terrain.
- Choosing Boahi as your Deity of Worship during Character Creation provides bonus to Map Speed - Forest.
- Choosing Lauron as your Deity of Worship during Character Creation provides bonus to Map Speed - Water.
- Equipping Mounts will improve your Map Speed. Some Mounts specialize in a certain type of terrain, while some provide their boosts for any terrain.
Map Speed Stat Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for the Map Speed Stat go here.