Increases Inventory Weight Limit by 30
Battle and adventure takes its toll on the body, but it also makes you stronger, allowing you to brave through the journey more easily.
Musclebound is one of the Traits in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Traits are special passive bonuses that can be acquired by leveling up and spending your Trait Points. These bonuses provide various useful effects both in and out of combat such as reducing the cooldown of certain Skills, providing a discount at Merchants, improving the amount of gold obtained from loot and more.
Musclebound Trait Information in Alaloth
The Musclebound Trait gives the following passive bonus:
- Increases Inventory Weight Limit by 30
How to acquire the Musclebound Trait in Alaloth
- Musclebound can be unlocked by spending 1 Trait Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Musclebound is found under the Survival category in the Traits page of the Character menu.
Musclebound Trait Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for the Musclebound Trait to be added.
Musclebound Trait Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for the Musclebound Trait go here.
|All Traits in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms|