|Type||Offensive Secondary Stat|
|Effect||Grants a chance for attacks to inflict the Poison status effect.|
Poison Probability is a Stat in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out combat. Poison Probability is an offensive stat that determines the chance for attacks to inflict the Poison effect.
Poison Probability Stat Information in Alaloth
- Poison Probability grants a chance for attacks to inflict the Poison status effect on opponents hit. The higher the stat, the greater the chance for this to occur.
- Poison effect to be added.
How to increase the Poison Probability Stat in Alaloth
Poison Probability can be increased a number of ways:
- Choosing Serliertis as your Deity of Worship during Character Creation provides a passive boost to your Poison Probability.
- Some Weapons, Armor and Accessories provide a boost to your Poison Probability.
Poison Probability Stat Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for the Poison Probability Stat go here.
|All Stats in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms|