|Type||Defensive Secondary Stat|
|Effect||Reduces the chance of being afflicted with the Poison effect.|
Poison Resistance is a Stat in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out combat. Poison Resistance is a defensive stat.
Poison Resistance Stat Information in Alaloth
- Poison Resistance is a defensive stat that reduces the chance of being afflicted with the Poison effect. The higher the stat, the less likely you are to be affected by attacks with the Poison property.
How to increase the Poison Resistance Stat in Alaloth
Poison Resistance can be increased a number of ways:
- Choosing the Orcs as your Race during Character Creation provides a passive +5% boost to your Poison Resistance.
- Choosing Serliertis as your Deity of Worship during Character Creation provies a passive +5% boost to your Poison Resistance.
- Some Weapons, Armor and Accessories provide a boost to your Poison Resistance.
- The Rage skill grants a 50% boost to your Poison Resistance for the effect duration.
- Certain Consumables and Cooked Dishes also provide a boost to your Poison Resistance temporarily.
Poison Resistance Stat Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for the Poison Resistance Stat go here.