|Category||Way of Arms|
|Description||Summons a clone and teleports you 5 meters forward. Every enemy that was targeting you will target the clone instead and won't change their target until the clone is dead or expires. The clone has 800 Health and lasts for 20 seconds.|
Puppet Wire is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Puppet Wire Skill Information in Alaloth
Puppet Wire is an active ability that allows you to quickly disengage from all opponents and redirect them towards a clone of you that will take the beating for you. It has a long cooldown making it crucial to time your usage during critical moments.
- Effect: Summons a clone and teleports you 5 meters forward. Every enemy that was targeting you will target the clone instead and won't change their target until the clone is dead or expires. The clone has 800 Health and lasts for 20 seconds.
35 Stamina | 40 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Puppet Wire in Alaloth
- Puppet Wire can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Puppet Wire is found under the Way of Arms Skill Tree, under the Guardian Profession category.
Puppet Wire Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Puppet Wire to be added.
Puppet Wire Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Puppet Wire go here.