Rain of Arrows is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Rain of Arrows Skill Information in Alaloth
Rain of Arrows is an active ability which blankets an area in arrows, each dealing very light damage. Recommended for slow-moving targets.
- Effect: Arrows will shoot up into the sky and fall around the target, inflicting 40 Physical Damage each. Can't be used if the target is at 7 meters or less from you.
40 Stamina | 10 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Rain of Arrows in Alaloth
- Rain of Arrows can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Rain of Arrows is found under the Way of Arms Skill Tree, under the Marksman Profession category.
Rain of Arrows Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Rain of Arrows to be added.
Rain of Arrows Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Rain of Arrows go here.