|Effect||Energy resource consumed by most player actions while in combat.|
Stamina is a Stat in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out combat. Stamina is the sole energy resource for all combat actions.
Stamina Stat Information in Alaloth
- The Stamina Stat is represented by a yellow bar in the HUD while you are in combat. It has a maximum value and depletes whenever you take combat actions.
- Stamina will replenish automatically after ceasing actions that consume it. The rate of Stamina regeneration can be boosted by different factors. See Stamina Regeneration Speed for details.
- Stamina can also be recovered instantly the moment you break an enemy's poise with repeated attacks.
- Combat actions that consume stamina include Attacking, Kicking, Throwing Knives, Dodging, Blocking, Sprinting and Using Skills.
How to increase the Stamina Stat in Alaloth
The Stamina Stat can be improved a number of ways:
- Unlocking the Fierce Trait provides a passive +20 Max Stamina boost. This can be done by spending one Trait Point on it after levelling up.
- Choosing Boahi, Jaiha or Vaizmil as your Deity of Worship during Character Creation provides a passive boost to your Max Stamina. Choosing the All-Father will grant you the Gift of the All-Father accessory which also grants a Stamina boost when equipped.
- Some Weapons, Armor and Accessories provide a Stamina boost.
- Consuming certain Cooked Dishes before combat can also boost Stamina temporarily.
Stamina Stat Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for the Stamina Stat go here.