|Category||Way of Gods|
|Description||Summon skeletons from the ground. The number of skeletons summoned is equal to your level. Skeletons will remain for 20 seconds and each of them will have 400 Health. Can only be used 2 times per fighting area.|
Summon Undeads is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Summon Undeads Skill Information in Alaloth
Summon Undeads is an active ability that summons minions to fight for you based on your current level. Has a limited amount of uses per Fighting Area and the summons do not last indefinitely.
- Effect: Summon skeletons from the ground. The number of skeletons summoned is equal to your level. Skeletons will remain for 20 seconds and each of them will have 400 Health. Can only be used 2 times per fighting area.
35 Stamina | 35 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Summon Undeads in Alaloth
- Summon Undeads can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Summon Undeads is found under the Way of Gods Skill Tree, under the Necromancer Profession category.
Summon Undeads Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Summon Undeads to be added.
Summon Undeads Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Summon Undeads go here.