Warden is one of the Professions in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Professions initially serve as a secondary category for Skills. Each Profession belongs to a category (Ways of Power) and offers 4 Skills. Players can choose to mix and match Skills across any Professions or specialize in a single Profession by learning from a Grand Master. Specialization will provide the player with a very powerful item in exchange for some penalties.
Way of Nature professions provide long ranged magic skills based on the elements of nature and their inner power. The Gods of nature, the creatures of the forest, and the elements will bend to the will of the Champion, letting them use the nature that surrounds them to afflict their enemies with a multitude of conditions and pain.
Warden Profession Information in Alaloth
Warden is one of the Professions under the Way of Nature Skills category. It has a good mix of light offensive skills, powerful defensive spells, crowd control and is one of the few professions that has a healing ability.
Warden Skills in Alaloth
You gain 100% increased Fire Resistance, Ice Resistance, Lightning Resistance and Acid Resistance for 12 seconds.
Summon a familiar with 825 Health that fights alongside you until death. Cannot summon more than one familiar.
Cast a healing spring that heals you and every ally familiar for 300 Health.
Can be used only 5 times per Fighting Area.
A thorny bramble comes from the ground and grabs the enemy target, locking them in place for 5 seconds and inflicting 30 Physical Damage every second. During this period, every physical attack against them will have an added 30 Bleed Probability.
Warden Specialization in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms
- Players can specialize in the Warden Profession by speaking to the Warden Grand Master.
- Grand Master name and location to be added.
- Specialization reward to be added.
- Note that specializing in the Warden Profession will replace all of your skills with the 4 Warden Skills. This will remove your ability to to unlock Skills from a different Profession, as well as your ability to respec your Skills at Shrines.
Warden Profession Notes & Trivia in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms
- Other notes and info for the Warden Profession go here.
|All Professions in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms|