Dexterity is a Stat in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out combat. Dexterity is one of the four Main Stats governing the player's effectiveness in and out of combat.
Dexterity Stat Information in Alaloth
- Dexterity is a Main Stat, one of the four whose growth is directly controlled by the player.
- Dexterity has a maximum of 5 levels, with each level improving your Critical Probability by 2% and reduces your Stamina consumption rate by 2%.
- Stamina consumption rate is affected across the board, including standard combat actions and Skills.
How to increase the Dexterity Stat in Alaloth
- The Dexterity Stat can be increased by allocating Stat Points to it. A maximum of 5 Stat Points can be allocated to the Dexterity Stat.
- Stat Points are obtained through leveling up, at a rate of 1 point per level. Leveling up is achieved by successfully claiming neutral Fighting Areas after defeating the enemies within. You will obtain 1 Level after completing your very first Fighting Area. Thereafter, you will level up once for every 2 Fighting Areas completed, up to a maximum of Level 4.
Dexterity Stat Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Your Dexterity Stat can be reset by offering an Orb of Chaos at the altar at any Shrine, refunding all your allocated Stat Points.
|All Stats in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms|