|Type||Offensive Secondary Stat|
|Effect||Grants a chance to deal extra damage when landing attacks.|
Critical Probability is a Stat in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out combat. Critical Probability grants a chance for attacks to deal extra damage.
Critical Probability Stat Information in Alaloth
- Critical Probability grants a chance for attacks to deal extra damage on hit.
- The amount of extra damage dealt by such Critical Hits is determined by the Critical Damage Stat.
How to increase the Critical Probability Stat in Alaloth
Critical Probability can be increased a number of ways:
- Raising your Dexterity Stat improves your Critical Probability dealt by 2% per point invested. Dexterity can be raised by spending one Stat Point on it after leveling up.
- Choosing Bingel or Taine as your Deity of Worship during Character Creation provides a passive boost to your Critical Probability.
- Some Weapons, Armor and Accessories provide a boost to your Critical Probability.
- The Bless skill provides a boost to your Critical Probability during its effect duration.
- Certain Consumables and Cooked Dishes also provide Critical Probability boosts temporarily.
Critical Probability Stat Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for the Critical Probability Stat go here.
|All Stats in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms|