|Type||Offensive Secondary Stat|
Physical Damage is a Stat in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out combat. Physical Damage is the most common damage type.
Physical Damage Stat Information in Alaloth
- Physical Damage is one of two main damage types, the other being Magic Damage.
- Most standard attacks and many Skills deal Physical Damage. Damage of this type can be mitigated by the Physical Damage Reduction and Physical Damage Absorption stats.
How to increase the Physical Damage Stat in Alaloth
Physical Damage can be increased a number of ways:
- Raising your Strength Stat improves your Physical Damage dealt by 5%. Strength can be raised by spending one Stat Point on it after leveling up.
- Choosing Enh-Hohn or Sei-Eld as your Deity of Worship during Character Creation provides a passive boost to your Physical Damage.
- Most Weapons, as well as some Armor and Accessories provide a boost to your Physical Damage.
- The Ring of Pain and Bless skills provide a boost to your Physical Damage during their effect duration.
- Certain Consumables and Cooked Dishes also provide Physical Damage boosts temporarily.
Physical Damage Stat Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for the Physical Damage Stat go here.
|All Stats in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms|