|Effect||Improves Loot Rarity and Crit Chance Defense by 2% per point invested.|
Luck is a Stat in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out combat. Luck is one of the four Main Stats governing the player's effectiveness in and out of combat.
Luck Stat Information in Alaloth
- Luck is a Main Stat, one of the four whose growth is directly controlled by the player.
- Luck has a maximum level of 5, with each level improving your Loot Rarity and Crit Chance Defense by 2%.
- Loot Rarity increases the chance of obtaining higher rarity loot from Fighting Areas.
- Crit Chance Defense decreases the chance that opponents will land a Critical Hit on you.
How to increase the Luck Stat in Alaloth
- The Luck Stat can be increased by allocating Stat Points to it. A maximum of 5 Stat Points can be allocated to the Luck Stat.
- Stat Points are obtained through leveling up, at a rate of 1 point per level. Leveling up is achieved by successfully claiming neutral Fighting Areas after defeating the enemies within. You will obtain 1 Level after completing your very first Fighting Area. Thereafter, you will level up once for every 2 Fighting Areas completed, up to a maximum of Level 4.
Luck Stat Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Your Luck Stat can be reset by offering an Orb of Chaos at the altar at any Shrine, refunding all your allocated Stat Points.