|Type||Defensive Secondary Stat|
|Effect||Reduces the chance of being afflicted with the Burn effect.|
Fire Resistance is a Stat in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out combat. Fire Resistance is a defensive stat.
Fire Resistance Stat Information in Alaloth
- Fire Resistance is a defensive stat that reduces the chance of being afflicted with the Burn effect. The higher the stat, the less likely you are to be affected by attacks with the Burn property.
How to increase the Fire Resistance Stat in Alaloth
Fire Resistance can be increased a number of ways:
- Choosing the Orcs as your Race during Character Creation provides a passive +5% boost to your Fire Resistance.
- Some Weapons, Armor and Accessories provide a boost to your Fire Resistance.
- The Rage skill grants a 50% boost to your Fire Resistance for the effect duration.
- Certain Consumables and Cooked Dishes also provide a boost to your Fire Resistance temporarily.
Fire Resistance Stat Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for the Fire Resistance Stat go here.