|Type||Offensive Secondary Stat|
Magic Damage is a Stat in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Stats refer to various properties that govern your character's strengths and weaknesses, as well as how they are affected by interactions in and out combat. Magic Damage is one of two damage types.
Magic Damage Stat Information in Alaloth
- Magic Damage is one of two main damage types, the other being Physical Damage.
- Magic Damage is typically tied to Skills and other effects. Damage of this type can be mitigated by the Magic Damage Reduction and Magic Damage Absorption stats.
How to increase the Magic Damage Stat in Alaloth
Magic Damage can be increased a number of ways:
- Choosing the Mother of Betrayals as your Deity of Worship during Character Creation provides a passive boost to your Magic Damage.
- Some Weapons, Armor and Accessories provide a boost to your Magic Damage.
- The Consecration Skill increases Magic Damage dealt to enemies within its field of effect.
- Certain Consumables and Cooked Dishes also provide Magic Damage boosts temporarily.
Magic Damage Stat Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for the Magic Damage Stat go here.
|All Stats in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms|