Battle Shout is one of the Skills in Alaloth: Champions of the Four Kingdoms. Skills are active abilities used in Combat with varying effects such as dealing damage, healing, buffing, putting up shields and more. Skills can be unlocked by spending Skill Points on them, which are obtained by leveling up. Players are limited to having a maximum of 4 Skills unlocked at any one time.
Battle Shout Skill Information in Alaloth
Battle Shout is an active ability that debuffs enemies around you, making them less effective in combat. Its matching effect duration and cooldown means you can have 100% uptime on these powerful debuffs as long as you have the stamina for it.
- Effect: Intimidates the enemies around you with a battle cry, decreasing their Critical Probability by 25% and their Bleed Probability and Stun Probability by 50%. The effect lasts 10 seconds.
35 Stamina | 10 secs Cooldown
How to acquire Battle Shout in Alaloth
- Battle Shout can be unlocked by spending 1 Skill Point, obtained through leveling up.
- Battle Shout is found under the Way of Arms Skill Tree, under the Guardian Profession category.
Battle Shout Skill Tips and Tricks in Alaloth
- Special interactions, stat modifiers and tips for Battle Shout to be added.
Battle Shout Skill Notes & Trivia in Alaloth
- Other notes and info for Battle Shout go here.